Square flyers can be a unique item in your portfolio. The square shape creates extra waste in production, but allows the piece to standout. In the United States, there is no square stationary size. This gives the shape some unique distinction not commonly found.
Square Flyer Size
Square flyer sizes are very versatile. We allow sizes up to 12.5″ x 12.5″, or as small as 4″ x 4″. If you do not see a square flyer size that you are interested in, please contact us.
Square flyers are produced without additional coatings. The gloss papers have a off-the-roll, semi gloss coating. Offset is an uncoated sheet, best for writing not for heavy ink coverage.
- 70lb Offset Text is an opaque text with a softer feel. Commonly used for letterheads and notepads.
- 80lb Gloss Text makes great flyers and is often used on booklets.
- 100lb Gloss Text is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for commercial flyers, brochures, and some types of mailers.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for mailers, heavy brochures, flyers, rack cards, door hangers and postcards.
- Semi-Gloss: A regular gloss coating that is somewhat resistant to pen ink, while still allowing the feel of the paper. It supports a wide range of colors and helps retain image quality.
- Smooth Coating: A bleached, non gloss paper good for writing. Doesn’t support image quality or dark colors as well as coated stock.