booklets Online Ordering
Stapled Booklets Small Quantity Orders
1,000 pieces or less
Full Color Printing Throughout
Binding: Saddle-stitched (staples)
Shipping: Free FedEx Ground
Cover: Self-cover, or plus cover
Papers: 70lb Opaque Text, 80lb Gloss Text, 100lb Gloss Text, 100lb Gloss Cardstock
booklets Info & FAQ
Making a booklet of your business has it’s benefits. Supplying your clients with an easy to follow guide or program can be invaluable.
Saddlestitch booklets work great as playbills for plays, real estate guides, or to replace large menus.
Here’s some things to keep in mind when ordering.
- Booklets consist of a inside paper stock (often called “guts”) and a cover paper stock. External (cover) papers can be heavier, or the same weight as the inside pages. Booklets that use the same paper on the outside as the inside are referred to as “self covers”.
These are the papers available for online ordering, more papers are available via a custom quote.
- 70lb Opaque Text, commonly used for letterhead and stationary, it makes an effective magazine material.
- 80lb Gloss Text, extremely popular to use for magazines or booklets.
- 100lb Gloss Text, a heavy glossy paper, but too thin to be consider cardstock.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock, a good, mid weight cardstock that works great as a magazine cover, but not so great as it’s inside pages.
- Saddlestitch Booklets are pieces of paper folded and stapled to create pages. Each sheet used yields 4 page faces, so all saddlestich booklets are in increments of 4 pages.
- Perfect Bound Booklets and clamped and glued into a spine. This method is commonly used for large magazines, catalogs, and small books.
- Spiral Bound Booklets use plastic spirals to keep their pages in place. The spirals come in different colors, and are a cost-effective way to keep large amounts of pages together.
Generally speaking any option is available as a custom order. We can offer a wide range of paper and synthetic materials, but we don’t make these available for automated online ordering.
Yes, we cut supply a quote for any size you may need. The sizeds made available for online orders are the most popular sizes.
Templates are available in their respective product order pages.
It certainly doesn’t hurt to ask, and depending on transit time and shipping arrangements we’ll be happy to help. We have been known to meet tight deadlines.
Yes, but contact us prior to ordering so that we can work out the details prior to payment.