Double parallel fold brochures are a special type of pieces. What are they? The simply equation is that they fold in half, and half again, with both folds going the same direction. So if there is a 7×20 brochure (which you can order on this page), it would fold in half to 7×10, then again to 7×5. Since this brochure has 8 faces (4 panels, printed both sides), then you’ll be able to say quite a bit. We’ve also included many sizes for you to order.
Every brochure order is scored and folded before being shipped. To help in your ordering process, we write our sizes unfolded and when folded.
Pro tip: It helps to fold a piece of paper (bonus points if it’s the same size as what you’ll be designing, but any size will work), and once folded, number the outside and inside panels 1-8. Then unfold the sheet and you’ll see which panels go where on the piece.
*Note; if you’re looking for bulk ordering 8.5×11, 11×17, or 8.5×14 sizes then checkout our bulk product page for 4 Panel Double Parallel Fold Brochure Bulk Quantities.
4 Panel Double Parallel Fold Brochure Printing Features
Double Parallel Fold Brochure Papers
- 100lb Gloss Book is the paper of choice when it comes to premium flyers and brochures. Combined with the AQ Coating it is extremely glossy, and allows for rich vivid colors.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock (or Gloss Cover) is a medium-weight cardstock that measures about 10pts. This is about as thick a paper as can be folded into a brochure.
Double Parallel Printing Features
- 1200 dpi gives your designs beautiful definition, and helps them live up to their potential.
- 270 line screen creates precise edges for your double parallel fold brochures.
- Advanced color technology increases contrast while picking up on the subtleties that your design might have.
- Flexible print configurations so that you can print black ink only, color on one side, color on both sides, or a mix; choose what works best for you!
Why we offer these Brochures
What do we have to offer? We’re able to meet your needs in a way others aren’t. We offer fast turnaround on quantities up to 2,500 pieces, and also smaller quantities that other shops just wouldn’t bother with. And every piece on here is produced to the same high standards regardless of whether your order is small or large. We’ve also adapted to include a wide selection of sizes that no one else has just to make sure that you find one that works. It all comes down to one rule for us: your double parallel brochure project is out priority.