See how it folds!
Gate Fold Brochure - 3 Panel
Gate fold brochure printing is a fairly uncommon fold style. They are also known as “open gate fold”, or simply, “single gate fold”. They are not to be confused with a double gate fold brochure (or “closed gate fold” ). The difference between these too styles is a single fold. For example, on an 11×17 brochure a single gate fold would make an 8.5×11 while a double gate fold would make a 4.25×11. This is because a single gate folds the ends to the center so that they meet in the middle. But to create a double gate fold a third fold in made in the center making a 4 panel brochure.
Every brochure order is scored and folded before being shipped. To help in your ordering process, we write our sizes unfolded and when folded.
Pro tip: It helps to fold a piece of paper (bonus points if it’s the same size as what you’ll be designing, but any size will work), and once folded, number the outside and inside panels 1-6. Then unfold the sheet and you’ll see which panels go where on the piece.
*Note; if you’re looking for bulk ordering 8.5×11, 11×17, or 8.5×14 sizes then checkout our bulk product page our single gate fold brochures.
3 Panel Gate Fold Brochure Printing Features
Single Gate Fold Brochure Papers
- 100lb Gloss Book is the paper of choice when it comes to premium flyers and brochures. Combined with the AQ Coating it is extremely glossy, and allows for rich vivid colors.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock (or Gloss Cover) is a medium-weight cardstock that measures about 10pts. This is about as thick a paper as can be folded into a brochure, and will have trouble remaining closed in this fold style.
Closed Gate Fold Printing Specifications
- 1200 dpi gives your designs beautiful definition, and helps them live up to their potential.
- 270 line screen creates precise edges for your double parallel fold brochures.
- Advanced color technology increases contrast while picking up on the subtleties that your design might have.
- Flexible print configurations so that you can print black ink only, color on one side, color on both sides, or a mix; choose what works best for you!
Why we offer these Brochures
Offering single gate fold brochures is a natural fit. No matter the size of your order we bring decades of experience to bear on your project. A small order receives the same quality of materials and service as a larger order, and our flexible quantity breaks make getting the right amount for your job an easy proposition. We also have the means to quickly produce most quantities to meet tight deadlines. These combined qualities of adaptability, availability, and quality make us a natural partner for your single gate fold brochure printing project.
This product ships with
Shipping time is in addition to production time. Shipping options are selected after adding your product to order. The following shipping options are available:
- Ground shipping is free to the mainland United States.
- 2 Day shipping is a paid upgrade available per product in the cart.
- Overnight shipping is a paid upgrade available per product in the cart.
To find out how long ground shipping to you will take, click the button below and enter your zip code. Then use the made to calculate distance from Phoenix, Arizona.
You may upload your artwork or email us files or links to your art files. The important thing is simply to get your artwork files to us. We do not require you to do it in any particular manner.
- All artwork is reviewed for accuracy and quality by trained personnel prior to printing.
- Artwork will be proofed with you if necessary, if we need your input, or if you request a proof.
Download Gate Fold Brochure – 3 Panel Layout Templates
Production times are the time it takes to produce your job. This is in addition to shipping. You can choose this speed in the product options on this page.
- Production time is in addition to shipping and transit time.
- Business Days exclude weekends and major holidays.
- Orders received after 12pm (Arizona Time) will be considered as starting the next business day.
Please note: If you are unsure if we can meet your time frame, use the quote form on this page to inquire about available turnaround time.
Request a Custom Quote