Square booklet printing can serve many uses. We find that our clients prefer this unique look and shape when they’re creating menus, programs, and sales tools. Our square stapled booklets are also quite popular as marketing collateral for marketing events and other business occasions. When you have a lot to say about you, your business, and what you can do for a client, then our square booklets may be just the thing to get your point across.
Square Booklet Printing Features
- This is a Saddle-stitched, stapled booklet. Made from folded sheets (each sheet creates 4 pages) with two staples binding the sheets together at the fold.
- Special options available upon request include stair-stepping (where one sheet is shorting than the next to create integrated tabs), outfolds (where a larger sheet bound into the book has a fold) and perforation (tear away seams in a certain page or the cover).
- 70lb Smooth Text is the paper used most commonly for letterheads. We also use them often for high quality envelope printing. Be aware that Dark Colors will appear splotchy or muddled on this paper since it is not coated enough to prevent much ink absorption. It is best to avoid heavy coverage of dark colors.
- 80lb Gloss Text, extremely popular to use for square magazines or square booklets. It’s lighter weight makes gives it that magazine feel that you might be after.
- 100lb Gloss Text, a heavy glossy paper, but too thin to be consider cardstock, and is extremely popular for cheap flyer printing. This is one of our very popular options for when we want to create a self-cover when the cover and insides are all the same type of paper.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock, a good, mid weight cardstock that works great as a magazine cover, but too thick to use as inside pages. This makes it perfect for a cost-effective cheap postcard printing.
- 12pt Smooth Uncoated has a gentle sheen to it. Because of this it is pen-friendly and pairs great with the 70lb Smooth Text. We often use this for thick letterhead and other stationary printing.
- 14pt C1S is gloss coated on only one side. This makes the reverse side (inside cover of the booklet) completely plain paper and meant mainly for writing and not large color prints. The gloss side is meant to hold up vivid images and a wide color range, which is why we use it so often for custom fold over greeting card printing.
- 16pt C2S is extra-heavy cardstock measuring 16/1000 of an inch thick. It provides a dramatic cover to a booklet, but is perfect for postcards or rack card printing and mailers.
Discount Booklet Printing Specs
- 1200dpi to help capture the definition your graphics allow for.
- 270 line screen to draw the fine lines and details in your design.
- Advanced color control to print a wide and accurate gamut while providing appropriate contrast.
Why we offer Square Booklet Printing
We consider printing square booklets something of a specialty. These are extremely popular products for us, and for good reason; we’re one of the only shops to even offer them. But on top of that, we still offer the same low-minimum, high-quality work that you’ve come to expect from many of our other products.