Menu cards are a simple, often limited menu that typically pairs with an event or a special engagement. A good cardstock menu is appropriate to the task. Our card menus are useful for limited item lists for events, such as weddings, buffets, and work parties. Printing them on cardstock gives a slender, elegant design that will have a dignified effect on your offering.
Menu Card Printing Features
- Sleek, slender design perfect for course selections on limited menus.
- Multiple types of cardstock to suite the occasion.
- Single sided or double sided dynamic full color on our 1200dpi, 270-line presses.
Menu Card Printing Paper
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for mailers, heavy brochures, flyers, rack cards, door hangers and postcards.
- 12pt Super Smooth Cardstock is a great option for writing. It’s thickness is 12/1000 of an inch. It’s smooth, waxy coating holds image quality write having a gentle sheen. Often used for greeting cards, notecards, and cardstock letterhead.
- 14pt C1s Cardstock is gloss coated only on one side. The reverse side is completely plain paper and meant mainly for writing and not large color prints. The gloss side, meanwhile, is effective at vivid colors and heavy ink coverage, but resistant to pens.
- 16pt C2S Cardstock is extra-heavy cardstock measuring 16/1000 of an inch thick. It works best for heavy mailers and collateral.
Why we offer Menu Card Printing
We honestly understand; last minute changes to the menu are just part of the gig. But that’s where we step in to offer you low quantity, high quality, fast printing services for menu cards. Other online sources have a harder time keeping up with the demand, but we understand that part of a great product is getting it to you on time.