Double gate fold brochure printing uses a special fold pattern to really help your business take shape. For all it’s uniqueness, it’s a simple format: fold each side in to the midway point and at this point you’d have an open gate fold. But to make a double or closed gate fold you’d fold piece in half, taking a larger sheet like and 8.5×14 down to an 8.5×3.5. You can use these brochures as menus, sales tools, or even folded self mailers.
Every brochure order is scored and folded before being shipped. To help in your ordering process, we write our sizes unfolded and when folded.
Pro tip: It helps to fold a piece of paper (bonus points if it’s the same size as what you’ll be designing, but any size will work), and once folded, number the outside and inside panels 1-8. Then unfold the sheet and you’ll see which panels go where on the piece.
*Note; if you’re looking for bulk ordering 8.5×11, 11×17, or 8.5×14 sizes then checkout our bulk product page.
4 Panel Double Gate Fold Brochure Printing Features
Closed Gate Fold Brochure Papers
- 100lb Gloss Book is the paper of choice when it comes to premium flyers and brochures. Combined with the AQ Coating it is extremely glossy, and allows for rich vivid colors.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock (or Gloss Cover) is a medium-weight cardstock that measures about 10pts. This is about as thick a paper as can be folded into a brochure.
Double Gate Fold Printing Features
- Flexible print configurations so that you can print black ink only, color on one side, color on both sides, or a mix; choose what works best for you!
- 1200 dpi gives your designs beautiful definition, and helps them live up to their potential.
- 270 line screen creates precise edges for your double parallel fold brochures.
- Advanced color technology increases contrast while picking up on the subtleties that your design might have.
Why we offer these Brochures
We believe that we offer these brochures in ways that no one else does online – Low Minimum Quantity, High Quality on Every Order, and Quick Availability. Everyone of our products has the potential to contribute to the success of our clients, that’s why we don’t skimp on quality, but maintain high standards of materials and service. We want your brochures to get to you on time and intact and we do everything to make that happen.