See how it folds!
Accordion Fold Brochure - 3 Panel
Accordion fold brochures are a common style of 3-panel brochures used in many businesses. We find they’re extremely popular as Takeout Menus, Service Menu, Marketing Leave-Behinds, Packaging Materials, Point of Sale Pieces, and lots more. The shape that a 3-panel accordion fold makes has let to it being referred to as a “Z fold” brochure.
Our brochure catalog is organized by fold style. So this product page is just for our Trifold Brochure – the 3-panel letter fold style that is the most popular option. Other 3 panels options are the gate-fold and trifold brochure printing styles. We also print a variety of larger brochure consisting of 4 or 5 panels or more! See our 4-panel accordion fold brochure and our square accordion brochure.
We chose the paper based on overall availability and versatility. In general, it’s rare these days to find brochures that aren’t one of the options we’re posting here. That doesn’t mean there aren’t others we could do, but being able to inventory with these options helps us control the price drastically.
Accordion Fold Brochures Features
- Z Fold Brochure Papers
- 100lb Gloss Text – Commonly used on flyers, this commercial-grade glossy paper is 4-5 times as thick as regular copy paper. It’s smooth, glossy texture makes images shine, while is opaque thickness means that it’s resistant to image show-through. Perfect for square brochures that you’ll be handing out.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock – Commonly used on postcards and mailers, this is a 10pt cardstock that adds to the quality of the piece in a big way. This is a mid-weight cardstock, thin enough to fold on a score, but thick enough to lend extra weight to your messaging. On this stock, the square trifold brochure will score before folding.
- Trifold Brochure Folding
- Folded into thirds – This product page is for square trifold brochures. All brochures ship folded in their finished sizes. This is not an accordion brochure (a fold that makes a “Z” pattern). For Square accordion brochure printing please view their product page.
- Be sure your artwork is sized properly to match the trifold brochure order size selected on this page. Different sizes have different aspect ratios, so scaling the artwork is not always an option.
Why we offer Z Fold Brochure Printing
What can we do that no one else can? Really there are three key features to our service that will help you make the right decision. First, we’re actually interested in how the project turns out. Indeed, we closely consider your job’s detail to make sure it’s something that the end-user will be happy with. Secondly, we’re focused on your deadline. That is why we’re able to offer fast turnaround and shipping for reasonable prices. Finally, we’re bringing you the options that matter by putting together a selection of sizes, papers, and quantities that will fit your needs. And if you see something that we don’t offer on this page, just ask us what it would take to make a custom order. Many times it’s not a matter of cost or availability, so if you’re curious, just ask!
This product ships with
Shipping time is in addition to production time. Shipping options are selected after adding your product to order. The following shipping options are available:
- Ground shipping is free to the mainland United States.
- 2 Day shipping is a paid upgrade available per product in the cart.
- Overnight shipping is a paid upgrade available per product in the cart.
To find out how long ground shipping to you will take, click the button below and enter your zip code. Then use the made to calculate distance from Phoenix, Arizona.
You may upload your artwork or email us files or links to your art files. The important thing is simply to get your artwork files to us. We do not require you to do it in any particular manner.
- All artwork is reviewed for accuracy and quality by trained personnel prior to printing.
- Artwork will be proofed with you if necessary, if we need your input, or if you request a proof.
Download Accordion Fold Brochure – 3 Panel Layout Templates
Production times are the time it takes to produce your job. This is in addition to shipping. You can choose this speed in the product options on this page.
- Production time is in addition to shipping and transit time.
- Business Days exclude weekends and major holidays.
- Orders received after 12pm (Arizona Time) will be considered as starting the next business day.
Please note: If you are unsure if we can meet your time frame, use the quote form on this page to inquire about available turnaround time.
Request a Custom Quote