Stationary Online Ordering
Standard Envelopes Small Quantity Printing
DIY Designer On-Page
Shipping: Free FedEx Ground Shipping
Size: Number 10
Quantity: 100 – 2,500
Stationary Info & FAQ
Stationary is be the very best representation of yourself and your business. Using official letterhead and envelopes can elevate a client’s perspective of your work and increasing their trust. Memo cards and Custom Greeting Cards used to say ‘Thank You’ to your customers is a great way to increase retention and build a lasting relationship.
PriorityPrintService.com can provide you with custom quotes on options that aren’t already listed in for online ordering. These options may include:
- Foil stamping or embossing.
- Watermarked custom paper.
- Specialty colors such as metallic inks and spot colors.
- Graphic design and editing.
These are the papers available for online ordering, more papers are available via a custom quote:
- 70lb Premium Opaque Text, a smooth-feeling paper that is easy to write on but thicker than copy paper. For use on Letterhead & Envelopes.
- 12pt Super Smooth Cardstock, offers the same texture as 70lb Premium Opaque, but is a heavy cardstock. For use on Letterhead, Greeting Cards, & Memocards/Notecards.
Generally speaking any option is available as a custom order. We can offer a wide range of paper and synthetic materials, but we don’t make these available for automated online ordering.
Yes, we cut supply a quote for any size you may need. The sizeds made available for online orders are the most popular sizes.
Templates are available in their respective product order pages.
It certainly doesn’t hurt to ask, and depending on transit time and shipping arrangements we’ll be happy to help. We have been known to meet tight deadlines.
Yes, but contact us prior to ordering so that we can work out the details prior to payment.