Budget Flyer Printing is the most common product of any print shop. But it isn’t just your printer who needs flyers (by the way, we want to be your printer), it’s every business. As you’ve likely already figured, getting flyers that suit your budget, and your desired quality is imperative to the success of certain avenues of your business. Flyers can be printed for use as menus, mailers, invitations, brochures and much more. For square sizes visit our square flyer printing product page.
Budget Flyer Features
Budget Flyer Papers
- 70lb Offset Text is an opaque text with a softer feel. Commonly used for letterheads and notepads.
- 80lb Gloss Text makes great flyers and is often used on booklets.
- 100lb Gloss Text is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for commercial flyers, brochures, and some types of mailers.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for mailers, heavy brochures, flyers, rack cards, door hangers and postcards.
- 12pt Super Smooth Cardstock is a great option for writing. It’s thickness is 12/1000 of an inch. It’s smooth, waxy coating holds image quality write having a gentle sheen. Often used for greeting cards, notecards, and cardstock letterhead.
- 14pt C1s Cardstock is gloss coated only on one side. The reverse side is completely plain paper and meant mainly for writing and not large color prints. The gloss side, meanwhile, is effective at vivid colors and heavy ink coverage, but resistant to pens.
- 16pt C2S Cardstock is extra-heavy cardstock measuring 16/1000 of an inch thick. It works best for heavy mailers and collateral.
Budget Flyer Printing
- 1200dpi presses print in high quality to match your best photos.
- 270 line screens that gives your designs added definition.
- Dynamic color technology that captures the range your designs may call for.
Budget Flyer Coating
- Semi-Gloss: A regular gloss coating that is somewhat resistant to pen ink, while still allowing the feel of the paper. It supports a wide range of colors and helps retain image quality.
- Smooth Coating: A bleached, non gloss paper good for writing. Doesn’t support image quality or dark colors as well as coated stock.
Why we offer Budget Flyer Printing
We can’t be a print shop and not offer flyers. But hidden in this basic product choice are a few key features that we’d like to point out. Flexibility in quantities and product that mean you’ll be able to get how many you need, when you need them, where you need them. Selection that rivals even the biggest of shops – we stock the options that matter to you. Quality – for many businesses wide selection and availability mean compromising on quality. There is little to no material different in the quality of our rush orders and small quantities, when compared to bigger bulk orders.