Business Form Printing Product Features
- 8.5×5.5 (half size)
- 8.5×11 (full size)
- 8.5×14 (legal size)
- 2 Part Reverse NCR is the same weight as the standard “copy paper” that you’ve grown accustom to. It works by using the pen pressure on the top form to activate the chemicals that meet between the top and bottom sheets to duplicate writing.
- Other options such as 3 Part and 4 Part forms, as well as customized form book or pads of forms are available from Priority Print Service, but require that you contact us for a quote.
Business Form Artwork
You may use one of two methods to get your artwork to us:
- Attach your artwork files to your product order before adding to cart. The accepted file types end in .pdf, .png, or .jpg. PDFs produce the best results. Uploading files other than PDFs may lead to your job being postponed or declined.
- Send files via email. Files attached to emails must meet the following criteria:
- Email must reference the order ID#.
- If there are multiple products in an order you must clearly indicate which is which.
- Maximum email message size must be less than 20 megabytes.
*Note: Your artwork must be up to print specifications to be printed. If you have had this artwork printed before by another print provider please do not assume that it will print properly. Other printing services or designers may not provide you with print-ready files despite charging for design services or printing the product for you. After you order, one of our professional graphic artist or pre-press technician will review your artwork and will contact you if there are perspective issues. Depending on the issues and their severity, this could delay your job.
Note: All Business Form Printing will have at least 1/8″ (0.125″) blank margin around the edge. This will affect any jobs that have artwork that goes to the edges.
Booklet Shipping Information
All pricing includes tax and FedEx Ground shipping. Details are available below. Estimated arrival times are in addition to production. Please contact us if you’d like to have your product use a faster shipping method.