Vinyl stickers keep your message where it needs to be for longer. Where paper labels or stickers are susceptible to the elements, vinyl is resistant to moisture, largely accommodating of temperature, and lasts much longer in the sun than paper. These are commonly used as bumper stickers, or for application on promotional materials. Janitorial businesses or pest control companies may find them useful for leaving on windows. When choosing the Ultra-Removable variant, these stickers work great as window cling and don’t leave residue.
Note: To receive a quote for laminating of these stickers, please use the quote request form on this page.
For quotes on stickers with a custom shape, please request a quote. Be sure to use photos or a detailed description so we can get an accurate idea of the complexity of your design.
Vinyl Label Printing Features
- Ultra-Removable Adhesive allows for easy removal and replacement of the sticker from any smooth surface. Peeling the sticker off is easy and does not leave any residue. This makes it a great option for signage on glass. It stays on well enough so that you can clean the glass and it most likely will not come off. Because of this it can also be replaced or re-positioned on a surface easily and without loosing much of it’s adhesive properties.
- Permanent Adhesive is not re-positional, and leaves residue on the surface, and is not easily removed. Since this is the case, certain businesses like home contractors will enjoy marking their installations with these stickers.
- All adhesive variants have matte texture has a genuine vinyl feel. Since, this is a matte texture and not gloss gloss, it is important to remember that some of the shinier products that you may see are the result of laminating. However, the matte texture is more conducive to writing, and doesn’t inhibit the ink of a marker, but may resist the ink of a pen.
Vinyl Label Printing Specs
- 1200 dpi gives your designs beautiful definition, and helps them live up to their potential.
- 270 line screen creates precise edges.
- Advanced color technology increases contrast while picking up on the subtleties that your design might have.
Why we offer Vinyl Label Printing
We offer these vinyl stickers because we’re able provide flexible ordering options. We focus on availability and making sure that you’re able to order reasonable amounts, rather than forcing you to order in bulk. Similarly, we put emphasis on variety by giving you a large range of sizing options to choose from. However, we don’t compromise on quality, and every order is given the same production values regardless of cost.