No 10 Envelope Specifications
- 24lb Smooth Offset – An opaque sheet, heavier that common paper, and can still be used easily on any desktop printer.
- Coating Options:
- 4.125×9.5 Standard U.S. Number 10 Envelope, commonly used for letters and everyday mail.
- This page is for small quantity orders. For larger quantities please see the Number 10 Standard Large Quantity Page.
- This envelope is can be with windows or windowless depending on the options you choose. The windowed area is marked on the template.
- Design it Yourself : You can use the DIY Designer or upload your print-ready artwork by clicking “Start and Upload Design”. A pre-press specialist will review your design or upload and contact you with a proof, verification that it is ready print, or the result of our trouble shooting. Click here to download the artwork template for this product.
- Uploading Your Own Artwork : Click the “Start and Upload Design” and select “Upload Finished Design”. You can think click too browse your files or click-and-drag your own designs to upload.
- Proofing: All art is reviewed by our pre-press staff. We will delay your job and give you the opportunity to fix it if we detect a problem.
All pricing includes tax and FedEx Ground shipping. Details are available below. Estimated arrival times are in addition to production. Please contact us if you’d like to have your product use a faster shipping method.