Do you want custom booklets, but they need to be tiny? We can help. Whether you’re looking for instruction manuals for packaging or making a pocket-sized promotional piece we’ll be able to provide small saddle stitch booklet printing without an issue. The Best part is that along with a small quantity, comes a low minimum. If you need it in a hurry, take advantage of our faster turnaround times.
Small saddle stitch booklet printing is just a variation of the larger, more common books. It’s rare to find a booklet smaller than 5×7, and it’s just as hard to find a print shop that offers them. We don’t just offer them, we specialize in small stapled booklet printing.
Small Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing Options
- 70lb Smooth Text is the paper used most commonly for letterheads. Use this to lend your notepads a superiority that will make them special. Be aware that Dark Colors will appear splotchy or muddled on this paper since it is not coated enough to prevent much ink absorption. It is best to avoid heavy coverage of dark colors.
- 80lb Gloss Text, extremely popular to use for magazines or booklets.
- 100lb Gloss Text, a heavy glossy paper, but too thin to be considered cardstock.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock, a good, mid-weight cardstock that works great as a magazine cover, but is too thick to use as inside pages.
- Common Sizes
- 4.25×5.5 (quarter-page size)
- 4.25×11 (vertical half of a standard sheet)
- 8.5×5.5 (half a standard sheet)
- 8.5×11 (standard size)
- Custom Sizes
- Minimum of 3.5 inches
- Maximum of 12.5 inches