Booklet Printing Features
- 70lb Smooth Text is the paper used most commonly for letterheads. Use this to lend your notepads a superiority that will make them special. Be aware that Dark Colors will appear splotchy or muddled on this paper since it is not coated enough to prevent much ink absorption. It is best to avoid heavy coverage of dark colors.
- 80lb Gloss Text, extremely popular to use for magazines or booklets.
- 100lb Gloss Text, a heavy glossy paper, but too thin to be consider cardstock.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock, a good, mid weight cardstock that works great as a magazine cover, but too thick to use as sinside pages.
- 8.5×5.5 (half a standard sheet)
- 8.5×11 (standard size)
- You can upload your print-ready artwork by clicking “Start and Upload Design”. A pre-press specialist will review your design or upload and contact you with a proof, verification that it is ready print, or the result of our trouble shooting. Only PDF file type can be up loaded on this page. Size limit is 150mb. You may send your artwork with another method after purchasing.
For help preparing your artwork for print, read our guide for press-ready booklet artwork.
Booklet Shipping Information
All pricing includes tax and UPS Ground shipping. Details are available below. Estimated arrival times are in addition to production. Please contact us if you’d like to have your product use a faster shipping method.