Rounded business card printing is a regular business card with its corners blunted after production to create a unique shape. And since round corner business cards can be ordered in several sizes you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
Round Corner Business Cards Features
Spot UV Gloss Business Card Papers
- 14pt Coated Cardstock: A standard option of the industry, 14pt might be the most common business card paper out there. This is for good reason, as it provides a sturdy look and appearance while being affordable.
- 16pt Coated Cardstock: One of our favorite paper options, the 16pt cardstock is affordable, sturdy, and impressive. Because it provides a little extra something over the 14pt, it’s our most popular option.
Business Card Effects
- Spot UV: Spot UV is the common UV coating but applied in a pattern so that only certain features reflect light and are highlighted by the sheen.
Spot Varnish Business Card Coatings
- Matte Coating: Matte is one of the most common coating styles on the market today. Our true matte laminate provides an authentic powdery feel that many businesses feel communicates there brand better. The matte texture does change the image somewhat, with colors appearing slightly more muted compared to UV coating.
- Silk Laminate Both Sides: A soft but smooth look and feel, this special laminate is designed to mimic silk fabric. Its thickness adds substantially to the paper’s, giving a 16pt cardstock a 19pt thickness.
- Suede / Soft Velvet Lamination Both Sides: This signature soft-to-the-touch laminate is meant to simulate the feel velvet. It’s an impressive option, which upon close inspection in the light, it casts a slightly reflective sheen.
Why we offer Business Cards with Rounded Edges
Rounded business card printing can be a great way to make your business stand out. But with this product type, finishing is key. Perfectly fine designs can be ruined by improperly rounded corners. We cut corners better than anyone else – and that’s a good thing in this case.