- 16pt Coated Cardstock is the all around choice for a durable and heavy business card. This paper type is Matte, and can can have UV Coating added to it.
- Learn more about our paper here.
- Standard Business Card options involve either Matte paper or UV Gloss Coating.
- UV Coating on one side will coat only the front of the card, whereas Coating on both sides gives you the High Gloss on both the front and the back. If UV coating on one side only is selected, then the other side will be Matte.
- Round Corners
- Round corners have a radius option. All four corners can be rounded to 1/8″ (like a credit card), or a wider 1/4″ (more common for business cards.
- You can use the DIY Designer or upload your print-ready artwork by clicking “Start and Upload Design”. A pre-press specialist will review your design or upload and contact you with a proof, verification that it is ready print, or the result of our trouble shooting.
- Attach your artwork files to your product order before adding to cart. The accepted file types end in .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg. Your proof must be up to print specifications to be printed. If you have had this artwork printed before by another print provider please do not assume that it will print properly. Other printing services or designers may not provide you with print-ready files despite charging for design services or printing the product for you. Click here to download the artwork template for this product.
All pricing includes tax and 1-3 day UPS Ground shipping. Details are available below. Estimated arrival times are in addition to production. Please contact us if you’d like to have your product use a faster shipping method.