Budget Postcard Features
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for mailers, heavy brochures, flyers, rack cards, door hangers and postcards.
- 12pt Super Smooth Cardstock use this cardstock allows for all pen inks to stick and dry quickly, but has a soft, waxy feel that allows for a broad range of colors and better definition than a typical coated sheet.
- 16pt Heavy Cardstock is a heavyweight cardstock that is about 16 times the thickness of regular paper. It’s semi-gloss finish can be coated in either UV or Matte finish (Bulk Quantities Only) depending on product style.
- Semi-Gloss: A regular gloss coating that is somewhat resistant to pen ink, while still allowing the feel of the paper. It supports a wide range of colors and helps retain image quality.
- Super Smooth / Uncoated: Best for writing, but still allows for color fidelity and quality. A soft texture that works well.
Products you might also be looking for
Time until Arrival
Production times are the time it takes to produce your job. This is in addition to shipping. You can choose this speed in the product options on this page.
- Production time is in addition to shipping and transit time.
- Business Days exclude weekends and major holidays.
- Orders received after 3pm (Arizona Time) will be considered as starting the next business day.
Please note: If you are unsure if we can meet your time frame, use the quote form on this page to inquire about available turnaround time.
gET A cUSTOM qUOTE
Shipping time is in addition to production time. Shipping options are selected after adding your product to order. The following shipping options are available.
- Ground shipping is free to the mainland United States.
- 2 Day shipping is a paid upgrade available per product in the cart.
- Overnight shipping is a paid upgrade available per product in the cart.
To fins out how long ground shipping to you will take, click the button below and enter your zip code. Then use the made to calculate distance from Phoenix, Arizona.
- All artwork is reviewed for accuracy and quality by trained personnel prior to printing.
- Artwork will be proofed with you if necessary, if we need your input, or if you request a proof.
- You can email, upload, link us to your artwork – just get it to us any way you can.