Plastic Frosted Business Cards can really set your business apart. This unique style is very versatile and lends itself to clean, minimalist designs with light colors. Clients will be surprised and impressed by the look and feel of these plastic cards. It’s rumored that many people have a harder time losing track of cards that are heavy, durable, and so rare in the business world.
Plastic Frosted Business Card Features
- 20pt Uncoated Plastic: Plastic without the laminate makes our 20pt plastic more affordable while still being all the things you like about plastic cards: thick, unique, waterproof, and nearly indestructible.
- Frosted Plastic: As a slightly-transparent plastic that looks like foggy glass, this could be giving you the best of both worlds. the unique appearance of transparency and enough of a white base that your colors hold mostly true.
- Other Plastics
- White Plastic: The standard default white plastic option, where you get the thickness fo the plastic, but the colors ring true.
- Clear Plastic: This is a totally clear plastic that can be difficult to design on, given the fact that it’s transparency effects the colors in your design.
- Regular Smooth Plastic: Many plastic cards have heavy gloss laminate applied, but ours do not. Instead, we use the basic texture of the plastic – which is smooth but not overly glossy.
- Heavy Laminate is available upon request only. Ask for a custom quote!
Plastic Card Sizes
- 2×3.5 Standard U.S. Business Card Size for consistency with surprising plastic strength.
- 2.125×3.375 Credit Card Size fits perfectly into wallets.
- Note: All plastic business cards must have all 4 corners rounded. 1/8″ Tight radius is common for credit cards, but some prefer the wider 1/4″ radius.
Why we offer Plastic Frosted Business Cards
We believe that frosted plastic business cards are underutilized in the business world. Not only that, but they are also hard to find. Because of this, we’re committed to bringing you a reliable print partner for these special products. When you order from us, you can expect expert support to ensure that your frosted plastic cards are correct before going to print.