Plastic Business Cards can come in many different flavors and this page covers them all. From the usual and affordable to the metallic coatings and plastic material, our discount business cards offer it all. Explore the variety of options for fast turnaround or unique special effects to find something that’s perfect for your business. Every order comes with free ground shipping to the mainland U.S.
Plastic Business Card Features
- 20pt Uncoated Plastic: Plastic without the laminate makes our 20pt plastic more affordable while still being all the things you like about plastic cards: thick, unique, waterproof, and indestructible.
- White Plastic: The standard default white plastic option, where you get the thickness fo the plastic, but the colors ring true.
- Frosted Plastic: As a slightly-transparent plastic that looks like foggy glass, this could be giving you the best of both worlds. the unique appearance of transparency and enough of a white base that your colors hold mostly true.
- Clear Plastic: This is a totally clear plastic that can be difficult to design on, given the fact that it’s transparency effects the colors in your design.
- Regular Smooth Plastic: Many plastic cards have heavy gloss laminate applied, but ours do not. Instead, we use the basic texture of the plastic – which is smooth but not overly glossy.
- Heavy Laminate is available upon request only. Ask for a custom quote!
Plastic Card Sizes
- 2×3.5 Standard U.S. Business Card Size for consistency with surprising plastic strength.
- 2.125×3.375 Credit Card Size fits perfectly into wallets.
- Note: All plastic business cards must have all 4 corners rounded. 1/8″ Tight radius is common for credit cards, but some prefer the wider 1/4″ radius.
Why we offer Plastic Cards
Business cards are still a business necessity, and they also say a lot about you. The internet is full of cheap and inexpensive options that might not suit you. So, we’re putting our best foot forward and delivering one of the widest selections available. All on one page you get dozens of papers, coating, and special effects to choose from.