Number 10 envelope printing is for everyone. But the challenge is finding the balance between quality and availability when getting your envelope printed. However, we bring small quantity envelope printing to your fingertips, allowing you to order what you need and get it there on time.
- This product page is not for Security Envelopes (envelopes with a special inlay to prevent unauthorized snooping).
- This is not windowed number 10 envelopes.
- We cannot print on the inside of the envelope.
- Please pay attention to the template to determine the details of the design.
Number 10 Envelope Printing Features
Number 10 Envelope Paper
- We use a premium weight 28lb white wove envelope paper. And since this paper has no coating, so it is good to be sparing with the ink in design. This is because uncoated paper cannot sustain the ink on the surface and so will absorb it. Thus this dilutes the color, blends the image, and lightens the design. This process is called “dot gain” and is commonly associated with newsprint, but can occur in a lesser form on any uncoated sheet. You can click here to learn more about our papers.
9.5 x 4.125 Envelope Size
- A regular number 10 envelope is 4.125 (4 1/8) by 9.5 (9 1/2). Our 4.125 x 9.5 envelopes are the standard in the United States, and built to fit a standard sheet, folded into thirds.
No 10 Envelope Printing Specs
- Our 1200 dpi printing press will print the highest definition that the paper will allow.
- A 270 line screen brings added detail to your designs.
- Comprehensive color technology ensures the greatest range available is used.
- We offer printing in Black and White or in full color.
Why we offer Number 10 Envelope Printing
We strive to bring attention to detail to each and even product we offer. This extends to even the most mundane and common products that are simple essentials for everyday business. But we don’t let that hold us back, and instead offer the same reliable service we provide on every product. We make these envelopes available for small quantity orders, so that your aren’t forced to order arbitrary amounts. We’re flexible in our scheduling so that your don’t just get the right product; you get it when you need it. And we don’t compromise on quality despite the small order or quick turnaround, and instead make sure that every order big and small goes out with the same attention to detail that we’re known for.