Mini Business Cards can come in many different flavors and this page covers them all. From the usual and affordable to the metallic coatings and plastic material, our cheap business cards offer it all. Explore the variety of options for fast turnaround or unique special effects to find something that’s perfect for your business. Every order comes with free ground shipping to the mainland U.S.
Miniature Business Card Features
Business Card Papers
- 14pt Coated Cardstock: A standard option of the industry, 14pt might be the most common business card paper out there. This is for good reason, as it provides a sturdy look and appearance while being affordable.
- 16pt Coated Cardstock: One of our favorite paper options, the 16pt cardstock is affordable, sturdy, and impressive. Because it provides a little extra something over the 14pt, it’s our most popular option. It’s also inexpensive, making it a great, sturdy option for cheap business cards.
- 18pt Brown Kraft Paper: A genuine look and feel are provided by this authentic brown, uncoated cardstock, while it also gives the thickness of 18pt.
Business Card Effects
- Anyfoil/Overall Metallic: This is a special treatment that creates an overall metallic effect out of whatever color is used. It can be used on an entire design or simply a pattern overlayed onto the design. The latter option requires skilled designs to do.
- Spot UV: Spot UV is the common UV coating but applied in a pattern so that only certain features reflect light and are highlighted by the sheen.
- Raised Spot UV: An elaboration on the Spot UV treatment where the pattern of clear lacquer will be made to bubble up in an even and smooth way. This creates a holographic appearance as the reflective pattern is raised 50 microns above the design on the paper.
- White Ink: White ink allows you to keep colors true and genuine brown paper. Only available on our 18pt Kraft paper option.
- Metallic Foil: Genuine, non-textured foil is applied to defined patterns on the card. This is not an embossed effect, and simply provides the look (provided no gloss coating is used as well) and feel of tinted metal.
Business Card Coatings
- No Additional Coating: This is the paper’s default texture.
- Matte Coating: Matte is one of the most common coating styles on the market today. Our true matte laminate provides an authentic powdery feel that many businesses feel communicates there brand better. The matte texture does change the image somewhat, with colors appearing slightly more muted compared to UV coating.
- Full UV Coating Both Sides: UV Gloss Coating has quickly become the industry standard for an affordable, ultra-glossy texture. You can’t use pens on it since the entire business card is coated to create a surface impermeable to pen ink. Also, UV coating is not waterproof because it is always applied to paper and does not create a seal.
- Full UV Coating Front Only: UV Gloss Coating is applied only to the front side of the business card. The coated texture of the back shows through and for pen ink to be effective on it.
- Silk Laminate Both Sides: A soft but smooth look and feel, this special laminate is designed to mimic silk fabric. Its thickness adds substantially to the paper’s, giving a 16pt cardstock a 19pt thickness.
- Suede / Soft Velvet Lamination Both Sides: This signature soft-to-the-touch laminate is meant to simulate the feel velvet. It’s an impressive option, which upon close inspection in the light, it casts a slightly reflective sheen.
Why we offer Mini Business Cards
Business cards are still a business necessity, and they also say a lot about you. The internet is full of cheap business cards and inexpensive options that probably won’t suit you. So, we’re putting our best foot forward and delivering one of the widest selections available. All on one page you get dozens of papers, coating, and special effects to choose from.