- A magnetic strip is applied to the top of the chip board backer of each notepad. This backer will hold the weight of the notepad and will work on most surfaces. Please be aware that it is not uncommon for certain metal surfaces, especially refrigerators, to have coatings that will interfere with the cohesion of the magnet.
- 70lb Smooth Text is the paper used most commonly for letterheads. Use this to lend your notepads a superiority that will make them special.
- Be aware that Dark Colors will appear splotchy or muddled on this paper since it is not coated enough to prevent much ink absorption. It is best to avoid heavy coverage of dark colors.
- 4.25×5.5 (quarter-page size)
- 4.25×11 (vertical half of a standard sheet)
- 8.5×5.5 (half a standard sheet)
- You can use the DIY Designer or upload your print-ready artwork by clicking “Start and Upload Design”. A pre-press specialist will review your design or upload and contact you with a proof, verification that it is ready print, or the result of our trouble shooting. Click here to download the artwork template for this product.
All pricing includes tax and FedEx Ground shipping. Details are available below. Estimated arrival times are in addition to production. Please contact us if you’d like to have your product use a faster shipping method.