Custom spiral notepads are a unique variation on the typical notepad. Since they’re printed stationary collection, they’re a great asset as promotional items, packet pieces, or for the use of your own company. However you use them, for clients or for yourself, you can be sure that you’re getting a premium product. Because of the amount of paper involved in making these multi-sheet spiral notepads it’s important to remember the volume of the order. For example, if you’re getting 500 regular 5.5×8.5 notepads with 100 sheets in each that the equivalent of 12,500 sheets of standard, 8.5×11 sheets of paper. So it’s good to bear in mind that notepads and scratch pad printing can create orders of magnitude because of their size and sheet count.
Note: This product page presents our spiral-bound options. For our regular version take a look at our custom notepad printing page budget-friendly options, check out our budget notepads. And if you’d like to have a magnetic backing applied to your notepads take a look at our custom magnetic notepads.
Custom Spiral Notepad Printing Features
Custom Business Notepads Paper
- 70lb Offset is the cheapest paper we offer. It is a commonplace item around any office, and has been appropriately dubbed “copy paper”. Don’t get us wrong; there are cheaper, lighter papers out there. But they’re too light and not cheap enough to offset the value of our run-of-the-mill 20lb.
- 1200dpi presses print in high quality to match your best photos.
- 270 line screens that gives your designs added definition.
- Dynamic color technology that captures the range your designs may call for – *note: 70lb paper is not optimal with heavy ink coverage since colors will appear muddled on this paper.
- Print in color or in black and white.
Custom Spiral Bound Notepads
- The plastic coils provide a secure binding for the sheets, but also are flexible enough to allow for easy packing and storage, as well as allow the smaller sizes to fit easily into pockets.
- All notepads used a 20pt, brown-recycled chip board backers cut to size to give rigidity to the notepad.
Why we offer this product
Unlike many other shops online, we produce and ship your notepads directly, rather than sending them to a third party, or another company overseas. This makes our lead time genuinely faster. We don’t over-promise, but instead we stick to your order details so that we fulfill orders on time. Our product selection is viable for most any order, as our wide variety of sizes and sheet counts per pad can be tailored to your usage. Hence, we allow you to order 25, 50, 75, or 100 sheets per pad. And whatever your order is, we apply decades of experience and expertise to your custom products, to make every job both special and sound.