You may upload your artwork or email us files or links to your art files. The important thing is simply to get your artwork files to us. We do not require you to do it in any particular manner. All artwork is reviewed for accuracy and quality by trained personnel prior to printing. Artwork will be proofed with you if necessary, if we need your input, or if you request a proof.
- Artwork Preparation guidelines:
- All Products
- Bleed: 1/8 (0.125) inches on all edges.
- Content Margin ("safe zone"): 1/8 (0.125) inches from trim.
- Filetypes: PDF preferred. Other files may be accepted.
- Saddle Booklets
- Filetypes: Multipage PDF preferred. Straight pages, not spreads. Other files may be accepted.
- NOTE: Saddlestitch booklets do not need bleed on the inside edge. This may interfere with spreads if it is the case.
- Perfect Bound Booklets
- Gutter between pages is required.