Promotional notepads can be a big asset to your promotional catalog. As part of our printed stationary collection, they can also be used around the office. However you use them, for clients or for yourself, you can be sure that you’re getting a premium product. Since promotional notepads themselves can contain a large amount of sheets, it’s important to gauge the volume of paper that you’re ordering. For example, if you’re getting 500 small 4.25×5.5 notepads with 100 sheets in each that the equivalent of 6,250 sheets of standard, 8.5×11 sheets of paper. So it’s good to bear in mind that notepads and scratch pad printing can create orders of magnitude because of their size and sheet count.
Note: This product page presents our more premium options, good for most any design. For more budget-friendly options, check out our budget notepads. And if you’d like to have a magnetic backing applied to your notepads take a look at our custom magnetic notepads.
Promotional Notepad Printing Features
Personalized Spiral Notepads Paper
- 70lb Offset is the cheapest paper we offer. It is a commonplace item around any office, and has been appropriately dubbed “copy paper”. Don’t get us wrong; there are cheaper, lighter papers out there. But they’re too light and not cheap enough to offset the value of our run-of-the-mill 20lb.
- 1200dpi presses print in high quality to match your best photos.
- 270 line screens that gives your designs added definition.
- Dynamic color technology that captures the range your designs may call for – *note: 70lb paper is not optimal with heavy ink cover since colors will appear muddled on this paper.
- Print in color or in black and white.
Promotional Notepads Gluing
- The glue used creates a gel-like coating on the side on which it is applied. This glue makes tearing easy, but securely holds the notepad together.
- All notepads used a 20pt, brown-recycled chip board backers cut to size to give rigidity to the notepad.
Why we offer this product
We have a decades of printing experience to draw from, and a large part of that has been spent in printing promotional notepads. It’s an important product for us that we’ve always carried. Another reason why we carry this product is because of the lack of flexibility when ordering from other online shops. Do you want to wait weeks for your order to arrive? Probably not. Many shops are reselling your notepad printing job to producers abroad in hopes of slightly cutting costs – which are often not passed on to you. But because we produce your promo notepads ourselves we can offer service and custom printing that they can’t. We accept orders of 25, 50 , 75, and 100 sheets per pad. We’ll also let you choose how things print, and whether you have printing on both sides or just one. If you see an option we don’t offer, just ask. Sometimes the reason is just because it’s too difficult to write into the automated pricing rules.