Clear Plastic Business Cards are a very unique option that you might want to take advantage of. Visually this material is unmatched, as intricate designs can be made to take advantage of its transparency. But that’s not all. Clear plastic also ensures that these cards are waterproof, immune to tearing, and more resistant to wallet wear.
Clear Plastic Business Card Features
- 20pt Uncoated Plastic: Plastic without the laminate makes our 20pt plastic more affordable while still being all the things you like about plastic cards: thick, unique, waterproof, and nearly indestructible.
- Clear Plastic: This is a totally clear plastic that can be difficult to design on, given the fact that it’s transparency effects the colors in your design.
- Other Plastics
- White Plastic: The standard default white plastic option, where you get the thickness fo the plastic, but the colors ring true.
- Frosted Plastic: As a slightly-transparent plastic that looks like foggy glass, this could be giving you the best of both worlds. the unique appearance of transparency and enough of a white base that your colors hold mostly true.
- Regular Smooth Plastic: Many plastic cards have heavy gloss laminate applied, but ours do not. Instead, we use the basic texture of the plastic – which is smooth but not overly glossy.
- Heavy Laminate is available upon request only. Ask for a custom quote!
Plastic Card Sizes
- 2×3.5 Standard U.S. Business Card Size for consistency with surprising plastic strength.
- 2.125×3.375 Credit Card Size fits perfectly into wallets.
- Note: All plastic business cards must have all 4 corners rounded. 1/8″ Tight radius is common for credit cards, but some prefer the wider 1/4″ radius.
Why we offer Plastic Clear Business Cards
With such a special and rare option as translucent plastic business cards, it only makes sense to order from the premier online shop specializing in plastic media. Since these products can be very difficult to design, you can feel comfortable knowing that our prepress specialists review every order for print quality before it proceeds into production. This ensures that your cards come out right, and if there’s anything that isn’t ideal, we give you the opportunity to fix it.