When getting booklet printing cheap it is important to maintain quality. Despite the price, you’ll still want your menus, programs, and sales tools to look and feel great. That’s why our budget-friendly, cheap booklet printing is so popular. We combine the best elements of affordable printing with the optimal quality available.
- This is a Saddle-stitched, stapled booklet made from folded sheets using a saddle stitcher (each sheet creates 4 pages) with staples binding the sheets together at the fold.
- Special options available upon request include stair-stepping (where one sheet is shorting than the next to create integrated tabs), out folds (where a larger sheet bound into the book has a fold) and perforation (tear away seams in a certain page or the cover).
- 70lb Smooth Text is the paper used most commonly for letterheads. We also use them often for high-quality envelope printing. Be aware that Dark Colors will appear splotchy or muddled on this paper since it is not coated enough to prevent much ink absorption. It is best to avoid heavy coverage of dark colors.
- 80lb Gloss Text, extremely popular to use for square magazines or square booklets. It’s lighter weight makes gives it that magazine feel that you might be after.
- 100lb Gloss Text, a heavy glossy paper, but too thin to be considered cardstock, and is extremely popular for cheap flyer printing. This is one of our very popular options for when we want to create a self-cover when the cover and insides are all the same type of paper.
- 80lb Gloss Cover, is a light/mid-weight cardstock that works great as a booklet cover.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock, a good, mid-weight cardstock that works great as a magazine cover, but is too thick to use as inside pages. This makes it perfect for cost-effective cheap postcard printing.
- 12pt Smooth Uncoated has a gentle sheen to it. Because of this it is pen-friendly and pairs great with the 70lb Smooth Text. We often use this for thick letterhead and other stationary printing.
- 14pt C1S is gloss coated on only one side. This makes the reverse side (inside cover of the booklet) completely plain paper and meant mainly for writing and not large color prints. The gloss side is meant to hold up vivid images and a wide color range, which is why we use it so often for custom fold-over greeting card printing.
- 16pt C2S is extra-heavy cardstock measuring 16/1000 of an inch thick. It provides a dramatic cover to a booklet, but is perfect for postcards or rack card printing and mailers.
Discount Booklet Printing Specs
- 1200dpi printing to bring us the definition in your photos.
- 270 line screen to capture the fine lines and details better.
- Advanced color control to strike the right balance between accuracy and boldness.
Why do we offer Cheap Booklet Printing?
We consider printing low-cost booklets something of a specialty. These are extremely popular products for us, and for good reason; we expertly combine quality and affordability to give you optimal value. And let’s clear the air about our service; a small quantity booklet run receives the same time and careful attention as a bulk order. You’ll see for yourself how we refuse to compromise our standards when we deliver the order. Choosing We’re the best choice for inexpensive, quality booklet printing. This is because we prioritize deadlines and use advanced printing technology to produce high-quality booklets. With a dedicated team of professionals and state-of-the-art equipment, we always strive to meet the demands of your job. Overall, our goal is to be a reliable and cost-effective solution for anyone looking for top-notch cheap booklet printing services.