Budget postcards are useful to every type of business. Postcards aren’t just for putting in the mailbox, but can be used a notecards, menus, flyers, and just about anything you can think of. Really, all that a postcard is, is piece of cardstock and a bright idea. And that bright idea can be portrayed vividly using out state-of-the-art printing equipment.
Budget Postcard Printing Specs
Square flyers are produced without additional coatings. The gloss papers have a off-the-roll, semi gloss coating. Offset is an uncoated sheet, best for writing not for heavy ink coverage.
Budget Postcard Papers
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It’s 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for mailers, heavy brochures, flyers, rack cards, door hangers and postcards.
- 12pt Super Smooth Cardstock is a great option for writing. It’s thickness is 12/1000 of an inch. It’s smooth, waxy coating holds image quality write having a gentle sheen. Often used for greeting cards, notecards, and cardstock letterhead.
- 14pt C1s Cardstock is gloss coated only on one side. The reverse side is completely plain paper and meant mainly for writing and not large color prints. The gloss side, meanwhile, is effective at vivid colors and heavy ink coverage, but resistant to pens.
- 16pt C2S Cardstock is extra-heavy cardstock measuring 16/1000 of an inch thick. It works best for heavy mailers and collateral.
Budget Post Card Coatings
- Semi-Gloss: A regular gloss coating that is somewhat resistant to pen ink, while still allowing the feel of the paper. It supports a wide range of colors and helps retain image quality.
- Smooth Coating: A bleached, non gloss paper good for writing. Doesn’t support image quality or dark colors as well as coated stock, but certainly better than purely plain paper.
Why we offer Budget Postcard Printing
As with all our products, we make a point of offering several key features to give you a great buying experiment. Because of this, you can order small quantities and low minimums with the confidence that you’re getting high quality products. We’re also able to provide a selection of cardstocks that will make your postcards more adaptable to the uses you have in mind. And, of course, we’re able to provide these to you in short order; because even the best products wouldn’t do you any good if they didn’t get there on time.