Flyer Printing Made Easy
Custom flyers have never been easier to print that with PriorityPrintService.com. In just a few clicks you can send your flyer to print and have it reviewed by a trained prepress specialist.
Flyer printing is the reproduction of an advertisement on it's own piece of media (usually paper). While flyers are a fairly generic print product there are typical versions of them.
- Flyers are typically printed on paper, not cardstock.
- Flyers are typically glossy or coated in some way.
- Flyers are most often in color.
The cost to print 1,000 flyers is typically between $100 - $300 depending greatly on paper choice, printing colors, printing sides, any folds, and production speed.
Flyers can be many different sizes, but the most common are an 8.5x11 inches (U.S. Standard sheet), 8.5x5.5 (often called "club flyers"), 4.25x5.5, and or 4x6.
Though some may use the terms "Flyers" and "Brochures" interchangeably or as a matter or dialect, a brochure is generally single folded piece of paper and a flyer remains unfolded or "flat".
Flyer paper can vary, but it is generally from 20lb bond up to 16pt cardstock.
We stick to four paper types for our flyers:
- 70lb Smooth Opaque Text, is an extra white, uncoated sheet. It's about 4 times as thick as regular paper and doesn't support darker colors as well as glossy paper. Commonly used for letterheads, envelopes, and notepads.
- 80lb Gloss Text, is a glossy paper that is about 4 times as thick as a common sheet. It's lighter than other, more popular options which can make it cheaper to ship and print in larger quantities. It supports a wide range of colors and is frequently used for brochures and flyers.
- 100lb Gloss Text, is a popular option for flyers. It's glossy finishes gives it a wide range of colors, while being 5 times as thick as a regular sheet of paper. This paper works great for folded mailers, brochures, and flyers.
- 100lb Gloss Cardstock, is a great option for when you need something more impressive. It's 10pt thickness and glossy finish means that it looks and feels great. This type of paper works well for mailers, heavy brochures, flyers, rack cards, door hangers and postcards.
Flyers can be printed as quickly as 8 hours upon request, or 24 hours in our product page options.